Jungle Jungle

Lemme guess..

lemme guess... the black cloud from 'Lost'?

StickStart StickStart

Unoriginal, but not bad.

You fail really to do anything orignal. Stick fighting, random teleporting, nonsensical violence, all the same.

Regaurdless, the animation is smooth and effort shows through. You have alot of white space that needs to be colored or shaded in, but it's not bad. Do better, take more time and come up with something that either involves a plot or a more solid story. I believe you can do it! Don't waste time on such silly little animations. You could make a great movie one day!

Alien Man Sam Alien Man Sam

Thats pretty funny, and thats it.

It's short, funny, good sound and background music. Moves quickly and is a nice comic-sized animation. It really isn't much else. Just a moment to enjoy a wierd and random moment. Good job and good humor! Your a funny guy and a good voice actor!

AA- S.P.A.O.T.H.W.A.B.B AA- S.P.A.O.T.H.W.A.B.B

Poor.

Good animation and sound can't make up for poor humor and writing.

Try for once.

JackflashProductions responds:

Sonic Sings Blue Sonic Sings Blue

Good for it's category.

Reminiciant of the Megaman Bohemian Rapsody I've seen. In fact some of those sprites seem used from there.

Very well done. It's a shame you couldn't figure out how to do a spotlight correctly. Should have worked on that.

Smooth sound syncing, and in a music video like this thats all thats important. A good job but nothing great since it is in fact, sprites.

Cakes in the Rain Cakes in the Rain

Serious potential with a serious problem.

Your a good humor writer and you have an excellent sound quality thing going on, but you got a problem.

One, compeletly trash your charactor design. Redo them. Better. Ditch that line tool. It's not doing you any good and learn to work with layers. A shoulder fits IN the torso, not on it.

You should as well up the voice acting to sound dramatic. I don't know why everyone is sounding mellow. Have them excited, or over-the-top soap opra sounding. At least in Snakes on a Plane they were screaming incessently for a while. (it's a movie that actually had some fair acting it, despite the awful story.)

Your an excellent writer, but if you can't fix the graphics then I'd say hire/team up with someone else and work on it.

Fubbed in the Butt Fubbed in the Butt

Cute.

Thats very cute. Nice short. Good use of sound and color along with some nice flowing animation. Very plesent little practice piece. Certaintly a 'test' quality piece but fun to see.

Crimson Hero. part1 Crimson Hero. part1

A So-So piece.

This animation requires some work. You'll need to increase the framerate and work on the colors. Everything is too grey and bland. A simple sky, and simply helicopter... everything was just too simple. Next time develop the objects a bit more. Maybe add in people too?

I did however like the use of sound and different scenes. The way you added little scene transitions and different view points shows your willing to make the extra 'umph'. I'd say you require more practice than you do effort.

rosie o'donnell tribute!! rosie o'donnell tribute!!

Mild

Yea whatever. I found it midly entertaining and the reflection was nice. You get a passing two... I guess just cuz.

Bjorn: Private Eye Bjorn: Private Eye

Nice to watch, but wasn't great.

I'm not worried about the low quality charactor design. I'm sure that was done intentially, considering the great animation.

I love the humor and metephors. Great script writing. Your a great humor writer.

You probably could have gone without the cursing and then the animation would have been usable for a younger audience. Keep going with this! It's great! You have excellent voice actors too!

ChrisNosal responds:

Not so much intentional as unavoidable. I'm actually pretty bad at drawing, and when I try to draw things well, I just end up getting frustrated, and don't have any fun. This time around I just tried to have fun with it. And also put some more focus on "directing" so to speak.

Thanks, I AM the voice actors.